Trip Cancellation Insurance > Travelex > Travel Basic
Travelex Travel Basic Plan Description
Economically priced travel protection plan available to residents of the United States age 60 and under. An essential level of coverage with the most comprehensive benefits in its category. Travelex Travel
Basic is the only "Basic" plan to offer bankruptcy protection of a travel supplier and primary medical coverage.
Travel Basic includes coverage for:
- Emergency Accident Medical Expenses $15,000
- Emergency Sickness Medical Expenses $15,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $100,000
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Trip Delay & Missed Connection
- Baggage Loss, Damage, & Delay
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
Travel Basic features:
10-Day Review Period:
- A+ Rated Underwriter - Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Primary Medical Coverage - $50 Deductible / No Copays
- Pre-Existing Conditions do not apply to Non Traveling Family Members
- Children under age 18 covered for no additonal cost (must be family member)
- Coverage for Domestic or International Destinations
- Optional - Cancel for Any Reason
(Must be purchased within 21 days of initial trip deposit)
- Optional - Transportation Pak
adds Rental Car Coverage ($35,000) and Flight Accident Coverage ($200,000)
If you are not completely satisfied within 10 days of purchasing this protection plan, Travelex will refund your plan cost, as long as you have not departed on your trip or filed a claim.
Citizenship: All Nationalities
Residency: United States (not available to residents of New York or Kansas)
Age Limit: All Ages
Max Trip Length: 180 days
Founded in London in 1976, Travelex Insurance Services has built a reputation as one of the most innovative, respected and recognized names in travel protection. The name may already be familiar to
you as Travelex travel insurance kiosks are found in major airports throughout the US.
You have worked long and hard for a chance to get away on a well-deserved vacation. Leave your worries behind and travel with the peace of mind that if the unexpected happens during your trip, the Travel
Plus Protection Plan is there to protect you and your investment.
Finally, you should know that your trip costs are not protected when you buy travel insurance directly from a cruise or tour company if the cruise or tour company defaults or goes bankrupt. With Travelex
Travel Protection your trip expenses are covered even if cancelled due to bankruptcy or default of your travel supplier.