Liaison Majestic Travel Medical Insurance
- Renewals for clients purchasing coverage online in time periods as short as 5 days.
- Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions (see below).
- Renewable for up to three 364 day periods (364 days if insured is over age 65)
- $0 Deductible is available.
- $100,000 Common Carrier benefit at no additional cost.
- Political Evacuation and Repatriation of up to $50,000. Typical evacuation benefits cover medical issues that could arise abroad, this benefit deals with political issues that develop around the world.
- Terrorism covered as any other benefit. Instability is a part of international travel and Liaison Majestic does not limit coverage in this area.
- Felonious Assault Benefit of $10,000
- Coma Benefit of $50,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation up to $300,000
- Limited Pre-Existing Condition Coverage for Foreign Nationals visiting the United States - see wording for details
- Provides coverage for people traveling outside of their Country of Residence. This includes US citizens traveling to the US for a visit.
- **Note: Not available to residents of Maryland (MD) & Washington (WA).
Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions!
If you are a United States citizen and the United States is your Home Country, this exclusion is waived for Eligible Benefits incurred outside the United States and Canada as defined below:
- For persons less than age 65 with a Primary Health Plan as defined in the policy, Pre-Existing Conditions are waived up to the medical maximum selected.
- For persons less than age 65 without a Primary Health Plan as defined in the policy, Pre-Existing Conditions are waived up to the first $20,000.
- For persons age 65 and over, Pre-Existing Conditions are waived up to the first $2,500 regardless of whether there is a Primary Health Plan.
Providing comprehensive medical coverage while traveling outside the insured's home country, Travel Medical Insurance fills a valuable need to the global community.
All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that there are no medical questions to answer. Once you have decided to purchase the plan, all you would need to do is complete the application and submit it to Seven Corners along with the appropriate premium. Once your Credit/Debit Card is accepted, you will be sent a printable ID card via email to the email address provided in the application..
Click here to view additional eligibility and plan information.
Important Feature.... international travelers are able to perform free, no obligation InstantQuote of Liaison Majestic online. In addition, if you like the quote, you can purchase coverage immediately through Seven Corners' secure server and receive a Virtual ID Card SM immediately! If you have any questions, or want more information, please don't hesitate to send us an email at info [at] insurancequest.com!
The Simplicity of the Liaison Products...
Travel Medical Insurance should be simple... and it is with Seven Corners Liaison Products. Each plan brochure describes the product in great detail. In addition, the brochure lists the rates as well as provides an application for enrollment. All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that you can not be declined for coverage. Once Seven Corners receives the completed application and appropriate premium, coverage is issued.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.